Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Phantom of the Opera is There...





Here we are on our first date! Amy and I went to the CFSC Phantom of the Opera Night. It was so fun! Delon was out of town and Dustin was of course working, so we went together! I searched the internet for masquerade masks and came up with nothing so Amy had the great idea to make our own. Aren't they beautiful?! Move over Martha! My kids decided this looked too fun to pass up so we planned another make a mask night ! With only one tube of spilled glitter and minor arguing their Phantom masks were born.
It seems obvious where they get their creative talent...!


7 comments:

WHEN DEE said...

You're right. It is pretty obvious they get their creative talent from me.... JUST KIDDING! The masks look great. I am very impressed! You could go sell these things at the new hobby lobby or something. They are GOOD!

Mortimer Family said...

Wow Becky, we look great in masks! Maybe I should cover most of my face more often. Thanks again for being my date. I can always have a good time with you. Happy Mothers Day!

Jen said...

How fun! Did you like the show? I am very impressed by your amazing mask making talent.

Stephanie said...

Beautiful!! I love it. Good for you, you are sooo creative...bracelets, cards, and now masks. I feel so inadequate.

The Rashall Family said...

That is awesome and looks like lots of fun! You are so talented.
Love ya!

Melissa said...

Becky I am so glad you blog! I do love the masks, they are very becoming. I am glad I will get to catch up on you guys more often. Miss ya and hope all is well. Check out our blog aggiefam.blogspot.com love Melissa

Stephanie said...

Just wondering where your post is??? Didn't you say you were going to post a new blog yesterday, or was that last week, or the week before....I just can't seem to remember. :) Ok...I just am getting impatient I want to see more cute posts from you and your awesome family!!