Friday, June 6, 2008

"Free Water, Only Two Cents!"


My kids are the best! They decided to have a water sale. The water would be free, only two cents! They also decided to give free samples! Who wouldn't love that customer service? I love the freedom of children to just live and not think of anything but the moment. What an inspiration to me! We added skittles to broaden our customer base- 15 skittles for only 5 cents. They ended up giving all of them to their friends. I'm sure they were just considering that the best advertising is after all, word of mouth...!

6 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

How funny! Don't you love all the ideas they have? If only life were really that simple.

Stephanie said...

I want free water for 2 cents...what a deal!! And of course bring on the skittles!!

Courtney McKay said...

How cute!! I love it how they have their cash register, they mean business!! Too funny!

Jen said...

How cute! I love their fun ideas. Maybe I should try selling free water for only 2 cents for a little extra money on the side!

WHEN DEE said...

Wow. This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I like how ethan has an real looking cash registar. Oh man. I wish I was there to buy some water.

The Rashall Family said...

Love it! That is so cute.