Thursday, June 12, 2008

Better Late Than Never...



Ashton was born to dance! She loves to be on the stage in front of people, shakin' her booty! Ethan on the other hand is more of a closet booty shaker! This is from Ashton's dance review in May, I actually tried to download her dance video (part of the reason this took so long to finally post, I temporarily gave up) but I haven't gotten to that part in computering for dummies yet. So they did a Disney theme, Ashton's group did Peter Pan and Cruella De Ville. I think she's perfect for the part! In the crocodile picture her friend Brylee is on her right and in her Cruella picture her friend Gracie is on her right. I'm so glad she has good friends!

6 comments:

Mortimer Family said...

Ash reminds me so much of Emilee when it comes to the way they react and the things they enjoy doing...I think it has to do with being the oldest and being a girl of course. She looks so cute in her costumes...these activities are great opportunities to make the best friends!

Jen said...

Ash looks so cute in her costumes! Way to go Ash for being an on-stage bootie dancer! I have to say that I'm more of a closet dancer myself.....

Stephanie said...

What a cutie!! She looks adorable. I love her boa...she looks too cute to be cruella!!:)

Courtney McKay said...

Cute Pics! She looks like such a dancer! I love the boa!!

Melissa said...

Ashton I love your dance pictures. You looked so cute!!! I miss you. Love your best friend Addy.
Ashton does look adorable. I wish Addy and her still danced together. Hope to see ya soon. Melissa

Emilee said...

Awesome You go ASH love your outfit!

Emilee Mortimer:)